Why sun wears sunglasses at first it is meaningless but there is a metaphor that sun represents people and they wear sunglasses to see each other in other sense it is sharing ideas and making collaboration
Types of memberships
- Contributors in the community
- Committers in the community
- Core Team in Masscollabs Services
Contributors in the community
Contributors are who are interested in one or more projects of Masscollabs community and company and newcomers who don’t know how to write code or create information such as art or documentation but willing to learn to do it. There will be an education platform for newcomers which is created by Masscollabs Services.
Committers in the community
Committers are both experienced or mid-level programmers or content creators for art or documentation and have the right to add information to the code base/repository.
Core Team in Masscollabs Services
Masscollabs Services core team is responsible from maintaining all of the organization repositories, giving support to community members and customers.And also have permission to delete content from the organization repository.
Masscollabs Services prefers AGPLv3 license for it’s own projects and if you don’t like Core Team’s behaviours you may always fork the project and keep the codebase safe and make the project active. With AGPLv3 license code will always be free as in freedom.
The four essential freedoms, for the original article please read What is free software?
A program is free software if the program’s users have the four essential freedoms:
- The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose (freedom 0).
- The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
- The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help others (freedom 2).
- The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
Core Values of Masscollabs Services
- freedom of speech
- collaborative working
- privacy of community members and customers